This is Doug Drexler's unused concept for Voyager, the U.S.S. Altair.
The Altair was one of the unused proposals developed by Mike Okuda and Doug Drexler for the design of the USS Voyager. It was later considered for the U.S.S. Enterprise-J, then included in the 2007 Ships of the Line calendar, where it was described as a late 24th-century experimental Federation starship designed to be highly manoeuvrable at warp speeds.
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- Owner: Federation Starfleet
- Hand-painted for incredible detail
- Materials: Die-cast metal and ABS plastic
- Wingspan 22 cm long
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office.
Did you know? This new bonus model was sculpted at the request of Doug Drexler himself.
Licensor: CBS - Officially licensed Star Trek collectable
TV Series: Star Trek
Manufacturer: Eaglemoss Collections
Type: Model Ship
Made From/Material: Die-Cast Resin
Packaging: Full-colour box
Language: Magazine in English
Comes with a display stand